Gemological Science International (GSI) one of the world’s leading gemological organizations, will host a career talk with award-winning designer Ms. Sushama Kalzunkar Sawant at GSI Knowledge Center at (Trade Center) BKC on Saturday, February 17th—2018.
Ms. Sawant will provide an engaging counseling session on choosing various levels of courses of Jewelry Design at GSI. Ms. Sawant will throw light on how one has the freedom to express creativity and share their designs with the world to enjoy.
- One gets the opportunity to be self-employed or work for reputable jewelers.
- Choices the students can make in their career and gain formal training at Jewelry Design School like GSI.
- Also, the competitive edge the students will get while doing a course in Jewelry design at Gemological Science International (GSI)
- To learn the process of creation by getting inspired by what you see around.
- Jewelry designing entails creating one-of-a-kind and mass commercial products for high-end jewelers or an entire line for a mass market of fine jewelry.
Well-known academician Mr. Rajan Gondkar — (Educational Head – GSI) said, “The workshop on freehand manual design will help participants create their own forms and shapes to be used in jewelry designing in an easy and interesting manner. This workshop will lead to an encouragement in students to further use forms and design of their own piece of Jewelry and leverage the participants’ creative thinking ability and performing skills.”
FreeHand Design workshop III, will be conducted on 17th February from 9:30 AM to 2:30 A. M. at GSI Knowledge Centre, Trade Centre, 601-b, 6th Floor BKC. The workshop is free -cost.
For more enquires
Corporate Communications Desk
Debbie Azar is an experienced executive with extensive knowledge of the jewelry and gem lab industries. Her entrepreneurial skills and clarity of vision have helped GSI achieve rapid and continuous growth worldwide.
She began her industry career by starting her own successful costume jewelry business. She then expanded her knowledge of the industry with sales, marketing and business development roles at several companies. In 2005, she joined Mark Gershburg to establish GSI. Ms. Azar is an active member of myriad industry organizations and charities; she currently serves as a Board Member of Jewelers for Children. She is also a Forbes Business Council member.
Her strengths include working directly with retail chains and stores to help build their business and brands. She is widely known in the industry for her commitment to meeting customer needs.